What You’ll Get
YWCAmakers Program Makers commit to a 9 week, hybrid educational program in which the YWCA Westmoreland County will provide them with opportunities to:
- Develop business skills through hands-on, instructor taught workshops.
- Networking opportunities with Makers in the Westmoreland County community.
- Space for consignment sale of Maker’s goods at the YWCA Thrift Shop.
Tuition charged by the YWCA Westmoreland County is an investment in the Maker’s business. Makers receive continuing resources beyond the business classes through the YWCAmakers Alumni Network and updated and active profile in out Makers Archive.
YWCA Westmoreland County Membership is included in YWCAmakers Program tuition.
What It Costs
YWCAmakers Program offers the following payment options for cohort members:
- Option 1: Payment in full by August 17, 2020. Cash, certified check, or credit card accepted.
- Option 2: A deposit of 50% total tuition ($400) down by August 17, 2020. The remainder of tuition ($400) is due by October 1, 2020.
This options can be paid with cash, certified check, or credit card.